Many home owners use the New Year as a time to create a checklist of all of the tasks that they need to take care of. With an organized list, often divided into monthly tasks, many home owners make sure that they are able to stay on top of the items that they need do to maintain a well working home. From installing fluorescent tube replacements to making sure that the batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are in place, January is often the perfect time of the year to make sure that you are organized for the monthly tasks ahead.
Updating current lighting fixtures, as well as installing additional fixtures is a great way to make sure that your home is safe, well lit, and efficient. With the addition of a few well placed lighting fixtures in your home, for instance, you can make sure that your property, inside and out, is well lit and secure. Selecting the right kind of light bulbs, on the other hand, can help you make sure that you are getting the most efficient lighting that is available.
Fluorescent Tube Replacements Can Help Home and Business Owners Provide a Well Lit Space
Finding the right lighting solution involves not only selecting the right kind of fixture, but also installing the right kind of bulbs. Parking garage lighting, for instance, can help a parking area seem more secure during all times. Making sure that you have a long lasting light bulb that can function for a long time.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the lighting industry and the supplies that are available:
- 22% of all electricity generated in the U.S. is used for lighting, according to Department of Energy statistics.
- While LEDs last 10 times longer than HIDs, HID headlights are about 50% brighter than LED headlights,.
- In many cases with lums as high as 60 or 70, induction lighting has very high efficacy ratings.
- The law requires parking garage lighting to be on 24 hours a day in many parts of the country. LED parking garage lighting is an efficient way to meet this requirement.
- Taking care of fluorescent tube replacements is important if you want to make sure that all of your areas are always well lit.
- LED lighting has the potential to reduce U.S. energy usage by nearly 50%, according to U.S. Department of Energy believes.
From LED roadway lighting on some properties to finding a way to make sure that all of your parking spots are safe, the right kind of light planning is an important way to make both employs and workers feel safe and secure. Whether you select induction lamps or another kind of