The kitchen remodeling plans are finally scheduled.
The wood floors will happen last, and that is the part that you are the most excited about. To get to the wood floor, however, you need to wait for the new countertops, the new cabinets, and the new appliances. Once all of those things are done, though, you will finally get the wood floors you want. Although this is not the first remodeling project that you have embarked upon, but this might be the project that you are the most excited about. You spend a lot of time in the kitchen and you are excited to finally have the chance to redesign this space.
After meeting with a number of contractors, you have decided on the kitchen changes that you would like to have. The planning was at times complicated, but always exciting. Although some people make the decision to try to do the work themselves, the wiser decision is to hire a reputable contractor to make sure that the work is all done completely.
Are You Looking Forward to an Upcoming Remodeling Project?
If you have lived in your home for a number of years you might be ready for a remodeling project. From old, difficult to clean kitchens to outdated bathrooms, making the decision to update your space can help you enjoy your home more, as well as add to the value of your property.
Consider some of these facts and figures about kitchen and bathroom remodelers and the home improvement industry:
- 90% homeowners indicate that they are changing the style of their master bathroom during an upcoming upgrade.
- 76% of homeowners change the style of their kitchen during their renovation project.
- 86.4% is the average return on investment (ROI) for bathroom additions.
- 80% of homeowners who are planning renovations indicate that they are replacing major bathroom features such as flooring, showers, sinks, and countertops.
- Even a minor kitchen remodel has an average ROI of 82.7%.
- 87% of homeowners enlisted the help of a professional during their kitchen renovation project, according to the 2016 HOUZZ Kitchen Trends Study.
When was the last time that you decided to make a change to the spaces in your home. From a small kitchen remodeling project to a more complicated bathroom renovation, making the decision to change your home can be a change to your entire lifestyle.