You have always known that your husband loved you, but the fact that he was willing to listen to the football game on the radio instead of the TV was something that you had not anticipated!
You are always the one behind the holiday lighting plans, but your husband is the person who has always done the climbing and the roof work. When the only nice day this weekend was the same time as the college football game, you resigned yourself to the fact that you might need to hire some professionals or lower your expectations this year. When your husband indicated that he feared the home team would be losing this Saturday game, he said that he was willing to listen, instead of watch, the game so that he could work on the Christmas lights at the same time. He would much rather, he explained, hang lights today and only listen to the game, then hang them later in the much colder weather that was expected.
Are You Getting Ready to Decorate Your House for the Holidays?
Every year outdoor lighting ideas seem to get more and more extravagant. As a result, an increasing number of people are starting to contract with companies to help complete their outdoor lighting installations. From simple and classy white lights that outline the roofs and peaks of your home to dancing multicolor holiday lighting that is set to music, finding someone to help you install your choice is often necessary. For while it might be a fun idea to think that you are able to install all of the light yourself, professionals with the right equipment can often complete these tasks more quickly and more safely.
Paying attention to outdoor lighting tips and following outdoor lighting ideas is a combination of making sure that you are safe and achieving your goals. The best way that you can get the look that you and keep yourself and your husband safe is to make sure that you schedule your outdoor lighting ideas and their installations as soon as possible. In fact, many installation companies offer their biggest discounts to customers who are willing to schedule their appointments in early or late October.
Consider some of these ways that many home owners use lighting on their property, both during the holidays and year round:
- Seeing great lighting ideas can inspire many home owners, but achieving the same look is often more difficult than expected, and requires the help of a professional installation team.
- Ponds and other outdoor water features are typically enhanced by landscape lighting. Making sure that this lighting is properly and safely installed often requires licensed electricians.
- Estimates indicate that 58% of homeowners who upgraded their outdoor lighting in the year 2016 upgraded or added path, post, or bollard lights, according to the the 2017 U.S. Houzz Landscaping Trends Study.
- Consumers who want to upgrade their outdoor lighting also focused on other features as well. In fact, according to the same 2017 U.S. Houzz Landscaping Trends Study, 41% focused on deck, step, or rail lights.
- The fact of the matter is, many people consider lighting as a feature that not only adds beauty, but also value, to their home. For instance,16% of homeowners consider outdoor lighting to be the most important front yard feature for boosting curb appeal, according to the the 2017 U.S. Houzz Landscaping Trends Study.
- A number of home owners who are upgrading their outdoor lighting are deciding to use LED bulbs.
- Clients of professional lighting companies can select the kind of designs that they want.
- Unless you have the proper ladders, hanging outdoor lights can be hazardous.
- Lighting is considered a very important feature by many home owners and buyers. In fact, an a recent survey by NAHB entitled ?What Home Buyers Really Want?, 41% of respondents considered exterior lighting an essential, or must have, feature.
- All outdoor lighting ideas should start with a plan for the materials that are needed and the installation procedures, often which include hiring a licensed contractor.
- Reports published by Transparency Market Research predicts the value of the worldwide outdoor lighting market will reach $56.6 billion by 2020.
If you are looking for a way to make the lighting projects around your house SPECTACULAR you might consider hiring a professional team of electricians and installation experts.