Hosting the family Christmas for your husband’s side of the family has sparked a lot of activity around the house. You have purchased a new rug for the new front porch; painted over a mural and a child’s art wall in the basement; and installed self adhering wall planks on the cement wall in the basement. All of these tasks were things that needed to be done, but the realization that you would have and entire group of family members in your home for the first time in 30 years was a major motivator.
What is motivating you to complete your next home project? Are you looking forward to hosting a company Christmas party or preparing for a spring high school graduation? If you are in the process of making some big changes fast, you will be glad to know that there are a number of new products that can help you succeed. From self adhering wall planks
to peel and stick wall panels, there are many affordable products on the market that will allow you to transform that childhood play area in the basement to a more grown up space, as well as update the kitchen that you use on a daily basis.
Engineered Hardwood Peel and Stick Accent Wall Pieces Enable Home Owners to Recreate Their Spaces
Whether you are considering DIY wall planks or you are considering a new product for your flooring, many home owners realize that they can save a good deal of money if you do as much of the work as possible yourself. Given that interior designers recommend updating the decor in a room every five to 10 years, it should come as no surprise that there are many people who are looking at those cost savings.
Consider these facts and figures about the development of engineered wood products and the impact that they are having on not only the homes that we live in, but also the economy of the nation:
- 48% of home owners planned to decorate their homes in 2018, according to a recent Houzz survey.
- Interior design products and services generate $10 billion in revenues every year.
- 52% of all hardwoods in North America are oak trees.
- A category that has grown 75% since 2017, there are currently more than 14 billion home looks on Pinterest.
- Wood can last for hundreds of years without rot or wear if it is properly cared for.
- 33% of respondents in a 2017 Interior Design Trends survey indicated that they would choose a neutral color palette for their home when they are redecorating.
Whether you are preparing for the upcoming holiday season or a Spring graduation for one of your children, there are a number of easy to use projects, including self adhering wall planks, that can help you update your home. By adding both warmth and low maintenance products to any home, property owners can prepare any space for any kind of gathering.